Sunday 15 March 2015

Snowflakes in Life

TO ALL MY FRIENDS
Each one of you is special to me. No one can take your place. You are snow-flakes in my life; the rainbow to color my sad moments and the magic flute in happy times. Five fingers and snow-flakes are never the same, nor are you- and I love each of you. I sit beside you when you are alone. I am with you when things go wrong. I am able to do this because I believe I can. And you will feel my nearness for I am truly the Ambassador For Jesus. He is almighty and knows how much I truly care about you. Tell me, whatever, and I promise to intercede for you.Share with me if you are lonely, heart-broken, afraid and downright sad. I live thousands of miles from where you are, but, in my life you live across the street. I feel so happy to read your messages. I bless you, pray for you and thank you each time in my own silent replies. My thoughts and my love for you goes deep into the shrine of your soul. May God bless you abundantly.


                                                Melvyn Brown and friends
                                                              in Calcutta-India-March 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment