Thursday 15 October 2015

REMEMBERING JOAN By Melvyn Brown


Memories are all we’re left with: and all the happy times still bloom each year on your birthday dearest Joan. This birthday morning I would have got up early, prepared the tea for you, and on our favorite tray I would have brought it along with a single special rose to wish you love and happiness from all of us. Since you’re not here I decided to attend the celebration of a Mass offered in your name for your beautiful soul. Later, a visit to the cemetery was on my agenda. This evening, with close friends, I will serve them dinner remembering the times when we sat at the table with you, chatting and having a good laugh. Thank you beloved Joan, for all the good I receive through your intercession. We all love you: your son Warren and his wife Paula; your daughter Sabrina and your grand-children.

No comments:

Post a Comment