Monday 19 October 2015

Our Wedding Anniversary By Melvyn Brown


Today, 19th October is special. When I awoke this morning I discovered a beautiful Wedding Anniversary card on the table. It was signed :From your Guardian Angel. He ( Our Angel) has never forgotten to wish us over the passage of the years on every happy milestone in our lives. It does seem dramatic, if not unusual. But, it's true. From the early years when I courted Joan when she was still in school, to the day we were married and for every event in our lives, a card always greeted us : From your Guardian Angel. This is a fact, because I am the Guardian Angel.
Today, Joan is in heaven; gone ahead to prepare our eternal home. She always told me in our quiet moments : Mel, read John 14:2. And each time she would read it while I sat beside her. "in my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?"
Today, makes it seven years since my darling Joan was called, safe in the hands of Jesus. Safe and happy for the time when we will be together again. Thank you for reading this. Rest assured that your loved ones are also waiting for you. I trust in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment