Tuesday 30 April 2013

CHAPEL OF DIVINE MERCY PRAYER


JESUS ,  I  TRUST  IN  YOU

     CHAPEL  OF  DIVINE  MERCY  PRAYER

                         Jesus ,  Divine Mercy , I implore you to hear my humble prayer.

                         Jesus,   Divine Light  , guide me away from the darkness of sin.

                        Jesus ,  I Trust in You , in Your Mercy and forgiveness.

                        Jesus, make me feel Your Presence in my daily actions , and struggle.

                       Jesus, hear my petition and help me bear my sorrows.

                      Jesus, touch my soul and heal me to be a better person.

                       Jesus, Divine Mercy , I Trust in You. ( 3 times )

                                                                                         Amen.



                                                                                      Composed by Melvyn Brown

                                                                                              29 April 2013

                                                                                  Feast of St . Catherine of Siena                   


No comments:

Post a Comment